The benefits of tooth restorations begin with finding out what exactly each individual patient’s needs are. If you are in need of replacing multiple lost teeth, or a simple fix to a few damaged ones, our team at Boise Dental Center - Michael Smith, DMD & Evan Smith, DMD can help you achieve the amazing smile you deserve.
Listed below are some common tooth restoration techniques often used to achieve a healthier and happier smile:
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities. Dental amalgams are still being used, but lack the natural look that composite fillings can achieve.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
The dentists here at Boise Dental Center - Michael Smith, DMD & Evan Smith, DMD can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Drs. Smith and Smith, please call us today at 208-343-4986, or stop by at our office in Boise, Idaho. Prevent bad oral health today, and enjoy tomorrow with a smile!